"A one of a kind Private Development Island"
This exotic Island with marvelous coral surrounds, pristine waters, lush foliage, stunning & picturesque views of the maya mountains is located just 3/4 of a mile out front in the Caribbean Sea of the 16-Mile Placencia peninsula in Southern Belize, Stann Creek District.
False Caye is an exclusive private vacant island currently for sale and includes a resorts/residential high-end lifestyle community development plan with sprawling villas of three types. This very high quality plan was approved by the Belize Government's Department of Environment (DOE) back in 2008. An Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) was conducted with a signed off Environmental Compliance Plan (ECP). Plan can be updated if buyer chooses to go with approved plan. Over $500,000 US of planning, engineering & architectural works, government clearances etc. has been invested into this extensive plan. False Caye Planned Project is designed by the world-renowned OBMI Architecture Firm in Miami, Florida USA
As one may be aware, planning of this nature can be expensive, time consuming with Government Regulations and also delays depending on issues. So, for an experienced buyer / developer, this Island and approved project can be a winner here in Belize.
The False Caye Resort and Residential Development Project is designed to accommodate a total of 950 persons: This is to include 874 patrons and 76 employees.
- Location: Only 3/4 mile from mainland Maya Beach (5 minutes boat ride) on Peninsula
- Utilities : Approved electrical and water to Island
- Size: 60 Acres for development
- Surrounding Corals: Prime for snorkeling, kayaking, fishing. Know lobster site
- Views: Stunning sunrises and sunsets over the Maya Mountains from Island
- (2) Luxury Hotels Complexes with a maximum capacity of 276 guests
- (53) Residential Villas with a maximum capacity of 386 guests
- (6) Special Lots with a maximum capacity of 48 guests
- (1) special estate with a combined total of 2 keys
Infrastructural & Ancillary Services:
- Recreational Beach on the eastern side of the Caye
- Sports Field
- Swim Docks/Floating Platforms
- Boardwalks, footpaths & roadways
- Retaining Wall for Dredge Material
- Installation of a Sewage Waste Package Treatment Plant
- Installation of diesel generator
- Installation of Above Ground Fuel Storage Tanks (2,500 gls) with containment area
- Solid Waste Collection/Transition Site
- Installation of an Earthtub or similar for composting
- Installation of Water Treatment and Storage Facilities
- Electrical/Water/Sewer distribution
- Approximately 350,863 cubic meters of material for use as fill.
- Internal Lagoon and Waterways
Installation of :
- Submarine pipe network to transport potable water from mainland to False Caye Development
- Submarine cable network for transmission of power from national electrical grid on mainland to False Caye.
* 60 ACRES | PRICE: $12,000,000 USD
Last Certified Valuation January 2011 - $13,140,000 US
ESTIMATED APPROVED PROJECT DEVELOPMENT COST | $125,000,000 US
Architecture by OBMI Coral Gabals, FL USA.